With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners. After the whirlwind last 8 months of 2020, things seem to being finding their new rhythm. “Back to school season” is here and summer break is officially over. As we all refocus our business for the last quarter of the year, we were surprised with a review the most downloaded Calibrate Podcast episodes!
Tune in for this week’s new episode featuring 3 inspirational leaders in the industry – you’ve chosen your favorites and we’ve listened! Trust us, you’ll want to give another listen to these leaders getting back to basics!
Scott Steadman – #58: How’s the Market?
Rundown: Hyperlocal expert Scott Steadman of Windernere Real Estate, being a successful agent today is all about taking it back to the basics and not overcomplicating the job.
Top Takeaway: The dreaded question every agent gets asked – turns out it doesn’t need to be dreaded. It’s a multifaceted question that can actually bring you more business if you interpret and respond like an expert.
Ryan Jancula – #89: Converting Cold Calls into Warm Leads Rundown: Top producer Ryan Jancula of My West Side Home Compass has built his business entirely on cold calling and knows successful conversations are more than what you’re selling.
Top Takeaway: How to you prove your ability to the person on the other side of a cold call in just seconds? You need to identify yourself, be quick, and cut right to the chase – how are you’re going to add value to that person’s life.
Wayne Salmans – #55: Getting Back to Simplicity Rundown: Wayne Salmans operates a successful coaching company that helps leaders answer the hard questions. He doesn’t seek to inspire his clients, inspiration wears off. Instead he seeks to EMPOWER them.
Top Takeaway: The harsh reality of life is that no one is coming to save you – you have to be your own HERO. Through building a road map for how to get back up when you fall down, to creating your own reality, and most importantly – being consistent and simple.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #141: Faith. Family. Finances: Investing in real estate is more than just dollars and cents. It’s about making an impact on the people and the community. Direct source investing allows investors to put money into a physical asset they are connected to – versus a mutual fund portfolio based on numbers on a screen.
- EP #140: Elevate Your ROI: The largest return on investment is the investment you make in yourself. Through coaching, reading, surrounding yourself with forward thinking people, and sharpening your tactical skills – each is a choice to invest in your future success.
- EP #139: High Performance Habits: “Rarely does your income exceed your level of personal development. If you want to be a millionaire, you have to have a million dollar mindset.” Cody Hofhine is an entrepreneur, coach, and wholesaling real estate investor who’s mission in life is to super serve his clients and provide more value than cost.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222