As a real estate agent, your biggest area of focus for developing your business is identifying your value add proposition. But the question becomes, how to you prove your ability to the person on the other side of a cold call in just seconds? According to top producer Ryan Jancula of My West Side Home Compass, you need to identify yourself, be quick, and cut right to the chase – how are you’re going to add value to that person’s life.
Success converting your calls to leads wont come quick and requires persistency and consistency. In this episode, you’ll learn tactical tips on leading the conversation, what you’re actually selling (hint: its not a deal), and the percentage of GCI you need to be investing back into marketing your business to achieve brand recognition.
Tune into this special episode to learn HOW to convert cold calls in warm leads with Ryan Jancula.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #88: Free Yourself from Financial Bondage: Best selling author of 11 books in personal finance and retirement planning, host of the Financial Underdog Podcast, guest of over 400 podcast interviews, Damion Lupo has started over 50 businesses, and the only thing he is afraid of is regret.
- EP #87: Top Producer Panel: If you have ever wanted to get a behind the scenes look at how a top producer operates their business – this is the episode for you. Tony Carnesi of Keller Williams DTC moderates a panel of 3 top agents in the Denver Metro area for a deep dive into how they have reached their high levels of success.
- EP #86: You Are On a Mission: With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, Rick Miller knows a thing or two about successful investing and generating profitable revenue streams. Throughout his career Rick has worked for Title companies, completed appraisal work, developed a real estate magazine, invested in hundreds of properties, and today is the leader of a mastermind group of 20 top producing Realtors.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210