With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, Rick Miller knows a thing or two about successful investing and generating profitable revenue streams. Throughout his career Rick has worked for Title companies, completed appraisal work, developed a real estate magazine, invested in hundreds of properties, and today is the leader of a mastermind group of 20 top producing Realtors. Being passionate enough about the real estate industry to take a mission trip to Mexico to build homes for families in need is just one of the ways Rick displays what he knows to be true – follow your passions and the money will follow.
Tune into this special episode to not only learn Rick’s top tips for real estate investing and what he has learned through his failures, but also why it is so important to start with the end goal in mind and follow your mission.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #85: Power of the Mastermind: 90% of business ideas are recycled and the most successful people know this to be the case. Successful people know not only how to network and extract ideas, but most importantly they know we all have the same problems and we are all just looking for solutions.
- EP #84: Character, Culture, & Commitment: Truly successful people have no problem sharing how they got to the top. They come from a place of abundance and know if they give you their tricks and tips for success, it won’t negatively impact their own business. Everyone got where they are with the help of someone else – CEOs and top producers are no different.
- EP #83: Momprennuer – CEO at Work & Home: Becky Barrick got her start in real estate at the young age of 21. She quickly learned real estate is easy to get into, but not so easy to be successful in. And ultimately, if you want something bad enough, you’re going to have work A LOT for it.