Becky Barrick got her start in real estate at the young age of 21. She quickly learned real estate is easy to get into, but not so easy to be successful in. And ultimately, if you want something bad enough, you’re going to have work A LOT for it. After unexpected road bumps like the market crash and being discriminated against for being a working pregnant woman – Becky found her strength dreaming big, but not always dreaming practical.
Today, Becky is a wife, a mom of three kids, and the Leader of her team, Becky Barrick Associates with Keller Williams. This week’s episode is all about the reality that your family is in this business with you, whether they want to be or not. And learning to find the balance to win at work, without losing at home.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #82: Perseverance Above All Else: As a child you idolize your parents, they are our first role models. For Matt Laricy, both his father and grandfather were in the real estate industry and inspired his decision at a very young age to purse real estate making him a 3rd generation realtor. The major difference was Matt wanted to do it completely different than his family – he wanted to make his own path.
- EP #81: How to Craft a Mission Statement: A mission statement breathes life into the lungs of an organization, it provides substance for the vision. But creating such a defining single sentence statement can be a daunting task. For Calibrate Real Estate CEO and Podcast host Kyle Malnati, that very task took over 2 years to complete.
- EP #80: 4 Instagram Strategies Every Brand Needs: There is no magic code or hashtag to use on your social media accounts to miraculously produce leads; there is no secret formula. Thats the bad news. But, the good news is… there is a formula