A mission statement breathes life into the lungs of an organization, it provides substance for the vision. But creating such a defining single sentence statement can be a daunting task. For Calibrate Real Estate CEO and Podcast host Kyle Malnati, that very task took over 2 years to complete. On this tactical episode of the Calibrate Podcast, you will get to experience the final steps in creating our mission statement with the help of long time friend and business coach, Chris Oakley of Chris Oakley Coaching.
A brand mission statement has to be a direct correlation to your personal mission statement. Do you know what you you want to be remembered for in legacy?
Books Mentioned on This Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #80: 4 Instagram Strategies Every Brand Needs: There is no magic code or hashtag to use on your social media accounts to miraculously produce leads; there is no secret formula. Thats the bad news. But, the good news is… there is a formula
- EP #79: Tuscaloosa Tornado 5,300 residences damaged, 1,300 destroyed beyond repair, 1,000 people injured and 53 lost their lives – April 27th 2011 is a day Tuscaloosa residents will never forget. Eight years later and this town is still working to rebuild their city after a 1.5 mile wide tornado ripped through main street and devastated countless peoples’ lives.
- EP #78: Building Legacy Wealth: Wealth is like sunshine – just because you take some doesn’t mean there is less for me. According to Tim Bratz of Wealth Legacy Holdings, there is enough wealth to go around for everyone, and he is determined to help others see the income potential of commercial real estate investing.