Wealth is like sunshine – just because you take some doesn’t mean there is less for me. According to Tim Bratz of Wealth Legacy Holdings, there is enough wealth to go around for everyone, and he is determined to help others see the income potential of commercial real estate investing. Tim started his real estate career as a Broker, but after his first transaction and seeing the financial gains made during one deal for an Owner, he quickly switched gears to investing himself. Today, Tim owns over 3,200 rental units and is continuing to building his portfolio. Along the way he has learned that real estate is predictable, if you have the right plan and partners in place. Through his company, Wealth Legacy Holdings, he is sharing his step by step plan for how to acquire more properties, make long term moves, and build legacy wealth.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #77: Find Your Happy Place: Every one needs to find their happy place to combat pressure, stress, and burnout. It’s inevitable to feel the grind in the fast paced and competatvie world of real estate, and when you do – its okay to stop, rest, and recharge. On this episode, Podcast Host Kyle Malnati shares how to recognize not only when you’re having a bad day, but why it’s so important to drop what you’re doing and go to your happy place.
- EP #76: Necessary Endings: A change in life can be brought on by an intentional iteration, such as a move, a graduation, or a promotion. On the flip side, changes in life can be brought on by an ending – but just because something ended doesn’t mean it has to be a negative change.
- EP #75: You Can Manufacture Experience: As a new agent, you may not have the expereince to boost your confidence, or recent sales to market to your sphere. However, if you learn to leverage, connect, and network – you can be a top producer without the experience.