Every one needs to find their happy place to combat pressure, stress, and burnout. It’s inevitable to feel the grind in the fast paced and competatvie world of real estate, and when you do – its okay to stop, rest, and recharge. On this episode, Podcast Host Kyle Malnati shares how to recognize not only when you’re having a bad day, but why it’s so important to drop what you’re doing and go to your happy place. Clearing your mind allows you to act like yourself and focus on your unique abilities to serve your clients at the highest level. Tune into this special episode to discover how taking breaks will actually allow you to be a top producer.
If you would like to SHARE what your happy place is for a future episode is, please email info@CalibrateRE.com
Links Mentioned on This Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #76: Necessary Endings: A change in life can be brought on by an intentional iteration, such as a move, a graduation, or a promotion. On the flip side, changes in life can be brought on by an ending – but just because something ended doesn’t mean it has to be a negative change.
- EP #75: You Can Manufacture Experience: As a new agent, you may not have the expereince to boost your confidence, or recent sales to market to your sphere. However, if you learn to leverage, connect, and network – you can be a top producer without the experience.
- EP #74: Organic Momentum and Growth: Growing a brokerage company to over 350 agents and 15 offices doesn’t happen on accident – but it can happen organically. Matt Beall, the Broker Owner of Hawaii Life Real Estate prides his company’s culture on being flat, causal, and intentionally unpretentious.