A change in life can be brought on by an intentional iteration, such as a move, a graduation, or a promotion. On the flip side, changes in life can be brought on by an ending – but just because something ended doesn’t mean it has to be a negative change. On this episode, our host Kyle Malnati shares some of the endings he has experienced in his life and WHY those endings were necessary. Learning to let the past rest and leaving the broken and irreversible behind is easier said than done. But in order to step through the door of growth and future opportunities, you can’t be looking backwards.
Books Mentioned on This Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #75: You Can Manufacture Experience: As a new agent, you may not have the expereince to boost your confidence, or recent sales to market to your sphere. However, if you learn to leverage, connect, and network – you can be a top producer without the experience.
- EP #74: Organic Momentum and Growth: Growing a brokerage company to over 350 agents and 15 offices doesn’t happen on accident – but it can happen organically. Matt Beall, the Broker Owner of Hawaii Life Real Estate prides his company’s culture on being flat, causal, and intentionally unpretentious.
- EP #73: Business Development at a High Level – 2019 Mastermind: Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall during a leadership conference of 100+ top producing agents? In this episode of the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast you will get that very experience. James Nellis, CEO of the Nellis Group, is the host for this hour long mastermind conversation featuring a group of nationally recognized real estate agents.