Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall during a leadership conference of 100+ top producing agents? In this episode of the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast you will get that very experience. James Nellis, CEO of the Nellis Group, is the host for this hour long mastermind conversation featuring a group of nationally recognized real estate agents. From lead generation tactics, building your business through referrals, and learning to retain, train, and recruit to your team – this episode covers it all! Tune into this special episode featuring the Mastermind Session from the 2019 Spring REALTOR Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Reunion!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #71: How to Sustain Peak Performance – 2019 Mastermind: In order to operate at peak performance, you need to be firing on all cylinders. You need to not only put in your best effort, but you need to BE your best. In the words of Alyssa Hellman, of Compass South Coaching, excellence is a lifestyle choice and you need to create a rhythm in your life to sustain peak performance.
- EP #70: 7 Decisions Every Leader Needs to Make – 2019 Mastermind: Life is about creating yourself, not finding yourself. In creating yourself, you have the control to view problems differently and reframe your mindset so you can lead and have an incredible life.
- EP #69: Create the Things You Wish Existed – 2019 Mastermind: Often times in life it can seem like you’re standing on the edge of a cliff, unsure of how to take the next step or where to go from there. Stephanie Lanier, of the Lanier Property Group believes that you need to be the architect of the bridge to get over that cliff – but you can’t build it yourself.