Often times in life it can seem like you’re standing on the edge of a cliff, unsure of how to take the next step or where to go from there. Stephanie Lanier, of the Lanier Property Group believes that you need to be the architect of the bridge to get over that cliff – but you can’t build it yourself. Together, with a team built around a safe and positive culture, you can go up and over together, instead of down and through alone.
After learning of the life threatening diagnosis of her young son Oliver, Stephanie knew she needed to get back into the workforce. But with one big challenge, she needed the flexibility and grace in a company to be with her son at every doctors visit and unpredictable future. When Stephanie couldn’t find a perfect fit, she made the bold choice to create what she wish she existed and started her own Brokerage Company – Lanier Property Group. Today, Stephanie not only runs her company with other strong agent Mothers, but has also started a monthly membership community for women in Leadership, The Inspiration Lab.
Tune into this special episode featuring Stephanie’s Keynote speech from the 2019 Spring Mastermind and REALTOR Magazines 30 Under 30 Reunion!
Links Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #68: Investing 101 – Opportunity Zones What are opportunity zones? Where are they? How do you invest in them? Tracey Wilson of IPX 1031 is an expert on the subject and has been advising clients on this new investment avenue since its formation in 2017. This new tax code aims to enrich 8,762 government identified underdeveloped areas across the nation by attracting investors with tax breaks.
- EP #67: Build Your Brand from the Inside Successful marketing is about learning to speak to one person, not the crowd. Pin-pointing one idea to share with that one person, and getting it across in as few words as possible. That’s where Jessica Swesey of 1,000 Watt and her team come into play.
- EP #66: Leveling Up In a society where CEOs are only 27% female, we must go above and beyond to push cultural evolution and continue to level up. As a mom and the CEO/Owner of Red Oak Realty, with over 100 agents and 15 staff members, Vanessa Bergmark knows that finding synergy and mission alignment with the right people allows the opportunities to create themselves.