Life is about creating yourself, not finding yourself. In creating yourself, you have the control to view problems differently and reframe your mindset so you can lead and have an incredible life. For Wayne Salmans of Hero Nation Coaching, he learned after a few failures that failure doesn’t mean you are a failure, and more importantly you need a plan to get back up. No one is coming to save you and you have take responsibility for being your own hero. In this episode, Wayne shares the 7 decisions every leader needs to make in order for this year to be the best year of your life.
Links Mentioned on this Episode:
#55: Get Back to Simplicity
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #69: Create the Things you Wish Existed – 2019 Mastermind Often times in life it can seem like you’re standing on the edge of a cliff, unsure of how to take the next step or where to go from there. Stephanie Lanier, of the Lanier Property Group believes that you need to be the architect of the bridge to get over that cliff – but you can’t build it yourself.
- EP #68: Investing 101 – Opportunity Zones What are opportunity zones? Where are they? How do you invest in them? Tracey Wilson of IPX 1031 is an expert on the subject and has been advising clients on this new investment avenue since its formation in 2017. This new tax code aims to enrich 8,762 government identified underdeveloped areas across the nation by attracting investors with tax breaks.
- EP #67: Build Your Brand from the Inside Successful marketing is about learning to speak to one person, not the crowd. Pin-pointing one idea to share with that one person, and getting it across in as few words as possible. That’s where Jessica Swesey of 1,000 Watt and her team come into play.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210
Pingback: #71: How to Sustain Peak Performance – 2019 Mastermind | Calibrate Real Estate Blog·