In order to operate at peak performance, you need to be firing on all cylinders. You need to not only put in your best effort, but you need to BE your best. In the words of Alyssa Hellman, of Compass South Coaching, excellence is a lifestyle choice and you need to create a rhythm in your life to sustain peak performance. You’ll need to start by taking control of your schedule, “squad-ing up”, creating boundaries, and learn its okay to give yourself a break. Tune into this special episode in which Alyssa is a keynote speaker at the 30 Under 30 2019 Reunion Mastermind.
Links Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #70: 7 Decisions Every Leader Needs to Make – 2019 Mastermind: Life is about creating yourself, not finding yourself. In creating yourself, you have the control to view problems differently and reframe your mindset so you can lead and have an incredible life.
- EP #69: Create the Things you Wish Existed – 2019 Mastermind Often times in life it can seem like you’re standing on the edge of a cliff, unsure of how to take the next step or where to go from there. Stephanie Lanier, of the Lanier Property Group believes that you need to be the architect of the bridge to get over that cliff – but you can’t build it yourself.
- EP #68: Investing 101 – Opportunity Zones What are opportunity zones? Where are they? How do you invest in them? Tracey Wilson of IPX 1031 is an expert on the subject and has been advising clients on this new investment avenue since its formation in 2017. This new tax code aims to enrich 8,762 government identified underdeveloped areas across the nation by attracting investors with tax breaks.