You’re either a leader or a follower, and if you’re a smart follower, you’ll follow a great leader. For self-proclaimed rebel CEO Courtney Poulos, Author and Broker/Owner of ACME Real Estate, in order to be a leader in your market you need to stop and look at what everyone else is doing, and do it so different its disruptive. By turning to print marketing when everyone else is switching to digital, creating custom room sprays for open houses inspired by their neighborhoods, and cultivating moments in your professional photography appointments, you can be sure to stand out in the crowd.
Courtney is passionate in the fact that real estate is for everyone, including single women – who up until the last 30 years were unable to sign a mortgage loan without a man. She encourages women to break the mold and be courageous enough to go for more. As women grow in leadership spaces fearlessly, shifts in the marketplace are inevitable. Tune into this special episode featuring the Author of Break Up With Your Rental! The Professional Woman’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Real Estate
Links Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #71: How to Sustain Peak Performance – 2019 Mastermind: In order to operate at peak performance, you need to be firing on all cylinders. You need to not only put in your best effort, but you need to BE your best. In the words of Alyssa Hellman, of Compass South Coaching, excellence is a lifestyle choice and you need to create a rhythm in your life to sustain peak performance.
- EP #70: 7 Decisions Every Leader Needs to Make – 2019 Mastermind: Life is about creating yourself, not finding yourself. In creating yourself, you have the control to view problems differently and reframe your mindset so you can lead and have an incredible life.
- EP #69: Create the Things you Wish Existed – 2019 Mastermind Often times in life it can seem like you’re standing on the edge of a cliff, unsure of how to take the next step or where to go from there. Stephanie Lanier, of the Lanier Property Group believes that you need to be the architect of the bridge to get over that cliff – but you can’t build it yourself.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210