Experiencing an “a-ha” moment in your career can open up doors you may have mindlessly walked past time and time again – creating those epiphany moments is a personal passion for professional Coach Alyssa Hellman of Compass South Coaching. Alyssa teaches her clients to always bet on themselves, and that the most important step you can take in your career is the first one. Take the first step forward and stop wasting time preparing to start, and JUST START. In an overwhelmingly social world, time management can seem impossible when there is a constant fear of missing out and never enough time in the day to fit it all in. Alyssa strives to make her coaching accessible and effortless, aiming to make the commitment to coaching your first great habit in a series of many that will lead you down the path to success.
Links mentioned in this episode:
On this episode, you’ll learn more on:
- Maintaining success in a fluctuating market
- Raising necessity when you are starved for time
- Learning ways to asses and increase your own energy so you can do MORE
- Seeking the result you want and working backwards from the end goal
- Failure never goes away and never hurts less, you just learn to manage it better
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #53: Create the Things you Wish Existed Being who you truly are in a world of influence is easier said than done. Figuring out what is important for you to accomplish in life, not only because it is the social norm, but because it truly fulfills you is vital. As a leader with any level of success, you have proven you have good instincts – lean into them.
- EP #51: In The Eye of the Storm Holding strong through the eye of the storm is one of the bravest things a person can do in life. Not knowing where or how you will end up on the other side is a fear unlike any other. For Candice Skinner, that storm was close to home with a husband struggling from PTSD and drug abuse. Instead of running, Candice found peace in the storm through her faith and not only kept her family together, but managed to maintain her successful real estate brokerage..
- EP #52 – Top 5 Episodes of the Calibrate Podcasts of 2018 The end of the year marks a threshold and invites a pause for reflection. It is a great time to take stock of the year that has passed and look ahead to the future. Whether you are in a leadership role, an aspiring leader, or just want to be your best at work and life, the habit of self reflection can build self-awareness and resilience.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210