The end of the year marks a threshold and invites a pause for reflection. It is a great time to take stock of the year that has passed and look ahead to the future. Whether you are in a leadership role, an aspiring leader, or just want to be your best at work and life, the habit of self reflection can build self-awareness and resilience. On this final episode of the year, we take a look back at the most popular interviews of 2018 to revisit some of the impactful content from some of our most inspiring leaders.
On this episode you’ll learn more on:
— Knowing yourself first to hire for fit in your culture
— Being a working mom and keeping it all together
— Surviving risk, pitfalls, and failures to rise like a phoenix
— Why your sphere of influence is even more important in our technological world
— Empathy doesn’t make us weak, it makes us human
Links mentioned in this episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #50: Your Path to Purpose – Rogers Healy You aren’t listening to this podcast episode by accident – something, some where, brought you here, to this very moment. Knowing your purpose provides simplicity, energy, and meaning to your life. Discovering WHY we are driven to do the things we do is a trail we are always foraging.
- EP #43: Seek the best to be the best – Jay Kinder Setting your mission to revolutionize the real estate industry sounds like a big audacious goal to most people, but to Jay Kinder it has been his calling and single purpose in life. Amongst all of his accomplishments, he is most fulfilled by sharing his expertise, knowledge, and systems with fellow agents to help them achieve their own big audacious goals.
- EP #46: Get Unstuck – Andy Dane Carter Do you want to be right, or do you want to get what you want? This is a common question author, speaker, and real estate leader Andy Dane Carter asks not only his coaching clients, but his business partners, and even his own family. Learning to get unstuck after a hard day and accepting a failure is not the end of the world.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210