Holding strong through the eye of the storm is one of the bravest things a person can do in life. Not knowing where or how you will end up on the other side is a fear unlike any other. For Candice Skinner, that storm was close to home with a husband struggling from PTSD and drug abuse. Instead of running, Candice found peace in the storm through her faith and not only kept her family together, but managed to maintain her successful real estate brokerage.
Tune into this special episode in which Candice shares with Kyle what it was really like trying manage it all professionally, while tearing down the stronghold the storm had on her family.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #50: Your Path to Purpose – Rogers Healy You aren’t listening to this podcast episode by accident – something, some where, brought you here, to this very moment. Knowing your purpose provides simplicity, energy, and meaning to your life. Discovering WHY we are driven to do the things we do is a trail we are always foraging.
- EP #43: Seek the best to be the best – Jay Kinder Setting your mission to revolutionize the real estate industry sounds like a big audacious goal to most people, but to Jay Kinder it has been his calling and single purpose in life. Amongst all of his accomplishments, he is most fulfilled by sharing his expertise, knowledge, and systems with fellow agents to help them achieve their own big audacious goals.
- EP #46: Get Unstuck – Andy Dane Carter Do you want to be right, or do you want to get what you want? This is a common question author, speaker, and real estate leader Andy Dane Carter asks not only his coaching clients, but his business partners, and even his own family. Learning to get unstuck after a hard day and accepting a failure is not the end of the world.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210
Pingback: #59: Emotion Evoking Marketing | Calibrate Real Estate Blog·
Pingback: #57: Defining Moments | Calibrate Real Estate Blog·
Pingback: #56: Sustaining High Performance | Calibrate Real Estate Blog·
Pingback: #55: Get Back to Simplicity | Calibrate Real Estate Blog·
Pingback: #54: Top 3 Keys to Building Wealth | Calibrate Real Estate Blog·
Pingback: EP 53: Create The Things You Wish Existed | Calibrate Real Estate Blog·