Successful marketing is about learning to speak to one person, not the crowd. Pin-pointing one idea to share with that one person, and getting it across in as few words as possible. That’s where Jessica Swesey of 1,000 Watt and her team come into play. Jessica helps companies in the real estate vertical not only launch successful marketing objectives, but lead them down a path to discover their brand identity by looking inward. Through tasks like defining your 10 most important words, establishing your customer experience, and leaning into how you’re going to stand out from the crowd – Jessica and her team work together to rebrand and revamp real estate companies into marketing powerhouses.
Links Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #66: Leveling Up In a society where CEOs are only 27% female, we must go above and beyond to push cultural evolution and continue to level up. As a mom and the CEO/Owner of Red Oak Realty, with over 100 agents and 15 staff members, Vanessa Bergmark knows that finding synergy and mission alignment with the right people allows the opportunities to create themselves.
- EP #65: Learning Never Ends Why are you in business? Why did you choose the career you chose? Are you having fun going to work everyday? These are the questions you might receive from a child when you tell them that you work in real estate.
- EP #64 – 5 Big Mistakes to Avoid When Building Your Business An Entrepreneur is defined as some one who starts a business and takes on greater financial risk in order to do so. But what if we told you we had the secrets to avoiding some of that risk in your business and increasing your revenue?