As a new agent, you may not have the expereince to boost your confidence, or recent sales to market to your sphere. However, if you learn to leverage, connect, and network – you can be a top producer without the experience. For Gibson Sotheby’s luxury agent Ryan Glass, moving from a salary job in the Federal Government to commission based Real Estate full time was a big leap of faith. He immediately branded himself as a Luxury agent not through marketing his sales, because he was new and had yet close a deal – but instead through his network of top producers & using social media to position himself in the market he wanted to work in. By relying on the advice of his successful peers, and going into meetings with all the research to give the essence of expertise, Ryan’s very first closing was a $5M luxury home. On this special episode, learn tips you need to know in order to be successful at any new endeavor, without the expereince.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #74: Organic Momentum and Growth: Growing a brokerage company to over 350 agents and 15 offices doesn’t happen on accident – but it can happen organically. Matt Beall, the Broker Owner of Hawaii Life Real Estate prides his company’s culture on being flat, causal, and intentionally unpretentious.
- EP #73: Business Development at a High Level – 2019 Mastermind: Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall during a leadership conference of 100+ top producing agents? In this episode of the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast you will get that very experience. James Nellis, CEO of the Nellis Group, is the host for this hour long mastermind conversation featuring a group of nationally recognized real estate agents.
- EP #72: Disrupting Your Market: You’re either a leader or a follower, and if you’re a smart follower, you’ll follow a great leader. For self-proclaimed rebel CEO Courtney Poulos, Author and Broker/Owner of ACME Real Estate, in order to be a leader in your market you need to stop and look at what everyone else is doing, and do it so different its disruptive.