Growing a brokerage company to over 350 agents and 15 offices doesn’t happen on accident – but it can happen organically. Matt Beall, the Broker Owner of Hawaii Life Real Estate prides his company’s culture on being flat, causal, and intentionally unpretentious. By avoiding leader boards and focusing his brand instead on goals of humanity and empathy, Matt has provided an environment in which the focus is truly on the client, not the numbers. Through providing various levels of life balance for his agents, the retention and growth of Hawaii Life has been unstoppable and is the reason why they are #1 brokerage in the state of Hawaii. Tune into this episode in which you’ll learn first hand how to to go from being a manager, to a talent scout – and what that can mean for your business (shoes optional).
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #73: Business Development at a High Level – 2019 Mastermind: Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall during a leadership conference of 100+ top producing agents? In this episode of the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast you will get that very experience. James Nellis, CEO of the Nellis Group, is the host for this hour long mastermind conversation featuring a group of nationally recognized real estate agents.
- EP #72: Disrupting Your Market: You’re either a leader or a follower, and if you’re a smart follower, you’ll follow a great leader. For self-proclaimed rebel CEO Courtney Poulos, Author and Broker/Owner of ACME Real Estate, in order to be a leader in your market you need to stop and look at what everyone else is doing, and do it so different its disruptive.
- EP #71: How to Sustain Peak Performance – 2019 Mastermind: In order to operate at peak performance, you need to be firing on all cylinders. You need to not only put in your best effort, but you need to BE your best. In the words of Alyssa Hellman, of Compass South Coaching, excellence is a lifestyle choice and you need to create a rhythm in your life to sustain peak performance.