As a child you idolize your parents, they are our first role models. For Matt Laricy, both his father and grandfather were in the real estate industry and inspired his decision at a very young age to purse real estate making him a 3rd generation realtor. The major difference was Matt wanted to do it completely different than his family – he wanted to make his own path.
He knew that in order to succeed he needed to do it on his own. After his first few years in the industry and not making any money, he considered giving up all together. Then, an unexpected and sudden loss shifted everything. Matt stepped up as the Leader in his family, and his business. Through constant grinding, perseverance, and knew his big break wold come – Matt is now one of the top producing agents in Chicago as a managing Partner of Americorp.
Tune into this special episode about believing “when it hits, it hits.”
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #81: How to Craft a Mission Statement: A mission statement breathes life into the lungs of an organization, it provides substance for the vision. But creating such a defining single sentence statement can be a daunting task. For Calibrate Real Estate CEO and Podcast host Kyle Malnati, that very task took over 2 years to complete.
- EP #80: 4 Instagram Strategies Every Brand Needs: There is no magic code or hashtag to use on your social media accounts to miraculously produce leads; there is no secret formula. Thats the bad news. But, the good news is… there is a formula
- EP #79: Tuscaloosa Tornado 5,300 residences damaged, 1,300 destroyed beyond repair, 1,000 people injured and 53 lost their lives – April 27th 2011 is a day Tuscaloosa residents will never forget. Eight years later and this town is still working to rebuild their city after a 1.5 mile wide tornado ripped through main street and devastated countless peoples’ lives.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210