90% of business ideas are recycled and the most successful people know this to be the case. Successful people know not only how to network and extract ideas, but most importantly they know we all have the same problems and we are all just looking for solutions. Ryan Gillen of the Ryan Gillen Team at Irongate Real Estate has grown a top producing team through being inspired by other peoples ideas and making them his own.
From client appreciation events, market reports, hiring his staff, to investment opportunities – Ryan has learned that as agents we need to figure out how to be every where. And other people have already done it, so let’s ask them how. Tune into this tactical episode to discover the immense power of the mastermind and learn how to make your business successful through other people’s success.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #84: Character, Culture, & Commitment: Truly successful people have no problem sharing how they got to the top. They come from a place of abundance and know if they give you their tricks and tips for success, it won’t negatively impact their own business. Everyone got where they are with the help of someone else – CEOs and top producers are no different.
- EP #83: Momprennuer – CEO at Work & Home: Becky Barrick got her start in real estate at the young age of 21. She quickly learned real estate is easy to get into, but not so easy to be successful in. And ultimately, if you want something bad enough, you’re going to have work A LOT for it.
- EP #82: Perseverance Above All Else: As a child you idolize your parents, they are our first role models. For Matt Laricy, both his father and grandfather were in the real estate industry and inspired his decision at a very young age to purse real estate making him a 3rd generation realtor. The major difference was Matt wanted to do it completely different than his family – he wanted to make his own path.
- EP #81: How to Craft a Mission Statement: A mission statement breathes life into the lungs of an organization, it provides substance for the vision. But creating such a defining single sentence statement can be a daunting task. For Calibrate Real Estate CEO and Podcast host Kyle Malnati, that very task took over 2 years to complete.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210