If you have ever wanted to get a behind the scenes look at how a top producer operates their business – this is the episode for you. Tony Carnesi of Keller Williams DTC moderates a panel of 3 top agents in the Denver Metro area for a deep dive into how they have reached their high levels of success. From lead generating, pain points, technology, and forecasting where the market is headed – its all covered in this weeks episode of the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast!
Top Producers Featured:
- Parker Loveless – Kentwood RE Cherry Creek
- Kyle Malnati – Calibrate Real Estate
- Corey Martin – Keller Williams
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #86: You Are On a Mission: With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, Rick Miller knows a thing or two about successful investing and generating profitable revenue streams. Throughout his career Rick has worked for Title companies, completed appraisal work, developed a real estate magazine, invested in hundreds of properties, and today is the leader of a mastermind group of 20 top producing Realtors.
- EP #85: Power of the Mastermind: 90% of business ideas are recycled and the most successful people know this to be the case. Successful people know not only how to network and extract ideas, but most importantly they know we all have the same problems and we are all just looking for solutions.
- EP #84: Character, Culture, & Commitment: Truly successful people have no problem sharing how they got to the top. They come from a place of abundance and know if they give you their tricks and tips for success, it won’t negatively impact their own business. Everyone got where they are with the help of someone else – CEOs and top producers are no different.