From Broker to Executive Vice President – Elad Bushari‘s extensive knowledge of all things real estate has lead his business to unstoppable heights. He started his own boutique brokerage firm after the market crash of 2008 and quickly grew his company to 45 agents. Soon after he hit $1 Billion in real estate transactions and was recognized as the #1 fastest growing privately owned company in Massachusetts on the Inc. 5000 list.
After such huge success, the decision to sell his company and join Compass Real Estate in 2018 came as bittersweet decision – but one he knew was the right move for his people. Tune into this episode to hear firsthand from Elad how he not only built his company to such monumental success, but also what to expect when you have to make the hard decisions.
Books Mentioned on this Episode
The Emmigrant Edge – Brian Bufinni | The Ideal Team Player – Patrick Lencioni
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #89: Converting Cold Calls into Warm Leads: As a real estate agent, your biggest area of focus for developing your business is identifying your value add proposition. But the question becomes, how to you prove your ability to the person on the other side of a cold call in just seconds?
- EP #88: Free Yourself from Financial Bondage: Best selling author of 11 books in personal finance and retirement planning, host of the Financial Underdog Podcast, guest of over 400 podcast interviews, Damion Lupo has started over 50 businesses, and the only thing he is afraid of is regret.
- EP #87: Top Producer Panel: If you have ever wanted to get a behind the scenes look at how a top producer operates their business – this is the episode for you. Tony Carnesi of Keller Williams DTC moderates a panel of 3 top agents in the Denver Metro area for a deep dive into how they have reached their high levels of success.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210