The largest return on investment is the investment you make in yourself. Through coaching, reading, surrounding yourself with forward thinking people, and sharpening your tactical skills – each is a choice to invest in your future success. With an unstoppable drive to become the best of the best, CCIM and Real Estate Investor Tyler Chesser has a humble goal – Elevate to a life without limits through personal growth and real estate investing. While this goal might seem advantageous, from Tyler’s perspective it is truly humble as it built on asking questions and the compounding effects of greatness.
Tune into this brand week’s episode to learn how real estate is only the vehicle to allow you to reach your goals and elevate beyond your potential.
Connect with Tyler:
Elevate Podcast, Hosted by Tyler Chesser
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #139: High Performance Habits: “Rarely does your income exceed your level of personal development. If you want to be a millionaire, you have to have a million dollar mindset.” Cody Hofhine is an entrepreneur, coach, and wholesaling real estate investor who’s mission in life is to super serve his clients and provide more value than cost.
- EP #138: The Real Before the Estate: Chastin Miles is known for keeping it real – his high level of authenticity has lead him to become a trusted thought leader in the real estate industry. On his highly successful social media accounts and Youtube channel, he discusses all things “taboo”.
- EP #137: Next Level Living: Sarah Lyons was already a top producing Realtor which earned her a spot in Realtor Magazine as a “30 Under 30.” As an active business woman, spouse, and mother, knew that she needed to retool her already successful process to achieve more.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222