Chastin Miles is known for keeping it real – his high level of authenticity has lead him to become a trusted thought leader in the real estate industry. On his highly successful social media accounts and Youtube channel, he discusses all things “taboo”; 100% real commission check breakdowns, leaving a brokerage, team struggles, and accurate day in the life videos that highlight what it really means to hustle in this business. In this week’s episode Chastin and Kyle discuss how openly sharing experiences can make a massive impact on an agent climbing the ladder of real estate and breaking through to success.
Media Mentioned in this Episode
- EP#9: STRATEGIC SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- The Real Before The Estate: What I Wish I Knew Before I Started Real Estate
- POWER UNIT SUCCESS(CAST)
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #137: Next Level Living: Sarah Lyons was already a top producing Realtor which earned her a spot in Realtor Magazine as a “30 Under 30.” As an active business woman, spouse, and mother, knew that she needed to retool her already successful process to achieve more.
- EP #136: Train Your Brain: As a real estate agent, we are often jumping from meeting to meeting, call to call, and fire to fire. Our chosen career is high in emotion, high in stress, and full of challenges – no transaction is ever the same. Harvard trained in Neuroscience, Executive Coach Michelle Anne teaches us that too many challenges at once can create demand overcapacity and actual fear in our brains.
- EP #135: Get the Most from a Mentor: If you are a good person, with a good reputation, and you work hard – you can make it in real estate. Real Estate investor Mk Elkhamissy has a simple mission in life, to be nice and to win.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222