Spoiler Alert: Grab your notebook and pen because you are going to want to take 5 pages of notes like we did on this episode! As a real estate agent, we are often jumping from meeting to meeting, call to call, and fire to fire. Our chosen career is high in emotion, high in stress, and full of challenges – no transaction is ever the same. Harvard trained in Neuroscience, Executive Coach Michelle Anne teaches us that too many challenges at once can create demand overcapacity and actual fear in our brains. Fear will immediately take over and will result in a panic state that shuts down pathways to the logical part of our brains. Learning to take control of our brain, slow down, and bring ourselves back to a calm homeostasis is the key to adaptability and ultimately success.
By learning how to identify these habits and change the brain’s trained response, we can change the outcome. NeuroCoaching provides evidence based tactics to rewire the brain for lower levels of stress and increases success. Tune into this week’s new episode to learn how to train our brain to stop getting in our own way and how to use daily challenges as doorways to growth.
Challenges are really a doorway to your increased success. Into creating more potential and more possibilities.-Michelle Anne
Connect with Michelle:
- Free Lunch N Learn Series sponsored by Microsoft
- Executive Coaching to Level up your Game
- NeuroLeadership Course in Sept (6 weeks)
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #135: Get the Most from a Mentor: If you are a good person, with a good reputation, and you work hard – you can make it in real estate. Real Estate investor Mk Elkhamissy has a simple mission in life, to be nice and to win.
- EP #134: Unlocking the Code to Multifamily Investing: Real estate can be a great path to wealth. But a saying that can be said about most things in life, you should have started sooner and you should have asked more questions, is especially true in real estate.
- EP #133: Be a Part of the Solution: Being a part of the solution doesn’t mean that you have the answer to the problem – instead it can be as simple as letting someone know “I am here. How can I help?” The conversations we are having with our clients today are reflective of the next 6 months, post COVID-19 shut down
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222