Real estate can be a great path to wealth. But a saying that can be said about most things in life, you should have started sooner and you should have asked more questions, is especially true in real estate. Dave Seymour is the CEO of Freedom Venture Investments and is well know for his reality TV Show, Flipping Boston. Through out his real estate career Dave has learned that the most successful people bring something of value to the table, and quickly learn how to monetize it.
By systemizing and templating your process, you can ultimately scale to a point in which you are working on your business, not in it. Tune into this week’s brand new episode to learn why it’s always a good time to start and why you don’t need to know everything to do anything.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #133: Be a Part of the Solution: Being a part of the solution doesn’t mean that you have the answer to the problem – instead it can be as simple as letting someone know “I am here. How can I help?” The conversations we are having with our clients today are reflective of the next 6 months, post COVID-19 shut down
- EP #132: My Flipping Life: Renovation, real estate, and real life. After flipping over 150 homes, Amber Miller of Threshold Homes knows there is always something to learn, and the most important step is to START.
- EP #131: Brand with Purpose: Fact: your brand is what gets you hired. As a real estate agent, you need to focus on building your brand around your uniqueness – instead of trying to fit the typical “salesperson” mold.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222