Fact: your brand is what gets you hired. As a real estate agent, you need to focus on building your brand around your uniqueness – instead of trying to fit the typical “salesperson” mold. According to Luxury Top Producer and Author Ivan Estrada, you should be asking yourself the tough questions, “Who am I? What’s my story?” in order to grow your brand with purpose. Understanding the answers to these two questions while allow you to narrow in on your ideal client and identify how you can serve them.
Tune into this week’s episode to discover the one thing that is going to push you and your business to the next level!
Previous Episodes Featuring Ivan:
EP #13: Life of a Celebrity Realtor
Ivan’s Book, Branding with Purpose Launching this November!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #130: Develop Personally to Succeed Professionally: Have you ever considered what is truly holding you back from accomplishing your goals? Could it be self-doubt, fear of failure, or concern of the outcome? Realtor and Author Dawn Towne is on a mission to encourage us to live now as the women we aspire to be.
- EP #129: Be more Effective and Efficient Real estate is an industry with what some would consider a low barrier of entry, it can produce a 6 figure income, and include personal flexibility 9-5 jobs may not allow for. But many agents still struggle and burnout is a common theme.
- EP #128: Amplify Your Lead Generation & Grow Your Audience: In a sales oriented career, you really have two roles. Completing the sale, but more importantly lead generation. You can staff assistance in every other part of the transaction, but only you, can be the rain maker.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222