Real estate is an industry with what some would consider a low barrier of entry, it can produce a 6 figure income, and include personal flexibility 9-5 jobs may not allow for. But many agents still struggle and burnout is a common theme. According to Michael Hellikson, who is ranked in the top 1% of real estate agents nationally and founded Club Wealth – your business success is reliant on 3 habits; generation, follow up, and conversion.
Tune into this weeks episode to learn from Michael about the power of checklists, the necessity for admin, and systems to increase your efficiency and be epically effective.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #128: Amplify Your Lead Generation & Grow Your Audience: In a sales oriented career, you really have two roles. Completing the sale, but more importantly lead generation. You can staff assistance in every other part of the transaction, but only you, can be the rain maker.
- EP #127: Overcoming Race & Gender Issues in Marketing: To create an emotional connection with your desired audience is the definition of branding. To take it a step further, brand activism is branding with the goal making an impact on social, economic, or environmental issues. In the year 2020, in the wake of George Floyd’s tragic death, and protests throughout the nation demanding equality – we have to ask the hard questions. How can I help?
- EP #126: 5 Tools for Success in a Shifting Market: When there is a shift in the marketplace, there is opportunity. Now is the time in which you can analyze what habits you have formed in your business and how they may or may not be serving you in this new market.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222