When there is a shift in the marketplace, there is opportunity. Now is the time in which you can analyze what habits you have formed in your business and how they may or may not be serving you in this new market. On this weeks episode, Kyle Malnati is the guest speaker on a Mastermind hosted by Coach Wayne Salmans. Kyle discusses how we all have the opportunity to make such drastic improvements that you will have to re-introduce yourself to the marketplace. Start today by enacting these 5 tools for success and moving to the revenue.
Previous Episodes Featuring Wayne:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #125: Denver’s Biggest Landlords Discuss May Collections: How are the Leaders of Denver’s apartment industry navigating this pandemic? And more importantly, how they are planning for the future? From rent deferrals and delinquent tenants, rent strikes, and the effects of unemployment spikes – we are only starting to see the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate industry.
- EP #124: COVID-19 Lending: Where are we now? It has been 9 weeks since the President declared a national state of emergency due to the Corona Virus, and 7 weeks since states began to enact stay at home orders. The effects of this pandemic on the economy are just beginning to unfold. A month after his popular episode, COVID-19 Lending Update on the Calibrate Podcast, Patrick Langhans is back to provide us a timely update.
- EP #123: Thriving After a Pandemic: Who are you going to be right now? How are you going to see this time? According to Coach Wayne Salmans, the answers to these two questions will be your road map to choosing you reality and thriving after a pandemic.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222