Who are you going to be right now? How are you going to see this time? According to Coach Wayne Salmans, the answers to these two questions will be your road map to choosing you reality and thriving after a pandemic. We are all suffering from a “tilt” as a result of these uncertain times, but if you lean into the uncertainty and take advantage the opportunity – you can plant your seeds with harvest season just around the corner.
The people that choose to resist the change and wait for things to return to “normal” are in for a big shock. Things aren’t normal and likely wont ever be again. What you focus on frames your perspective of the situation, and it doesn’t have to be fear.
Tune into this new episode with Wayne Salmas leading an inspiring conversation with the Calibrate Real Estate “Caliborators”.
Connect with Wayne: https://www.theheronation.com/stimulus
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #122: Becoming a Corporate Athlete: As a high functioning and highly productive real estate agent, you are in fact an athlete – a corporate athlete. You rely on your body to preform through 7-day work weeks, and working hours that can stretch all hours of the day.
- EP #121: Flip Your Finances: Small business is the heart of the American economy, beating strong with the passions of entrepreneurs seeking the American Dream. COVID-19 has exposed vulnerabilities across the board, but specifically the financial and management weaknesses of these small businesses our country is built on.
- EP #120: The Psychology of Success: Amongst this Pandemic and uncertain times, everyone wants to know, “when will this end?” But maybe that’s the wrong question. Perhaps instead we should be asking, “how will we continue?” The energy around variability can be positive and allow us opportunities to make changes
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222