Small business is the heart of the American economy, beating strong with the passions of entrepreneurs seeking the American Dream. COVID-19 has exposed vulnerabilities across the board, but specifically the financial and management weaknesses of these small businesses our country is built on.
Speaker, Entrepreneur, and Investor Brandon Green shares that in times of crisis, you have to rapidly accept the reality of the situation in order to get to the opportunity of it. Use this opportunity to pivot your business and begin to formulate your new strategy for success. On this episode, Brandon and Kyle deep dive into Brandon’s Small Business Survival Guide and what it means to truly lead in times of crisis and flip your finances.
Connect with Brandon:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #120: The Psychology of Success: Amongst this Pandemic and uncertain times, everyone wants to know, “when will this end?” But maybe that’s the wrong question. Perhaps instead we should be asking, “how will we continue?” The energy around variability can be positive and allow us opportunities to make changes
- EP #119: A Message of Hope: During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is common to hear the media and public officials refer to the state of the world as being in “uncertain times”. But in reality, isn’t life always uncertain? We often hold a false sense of security in our daily lives when really things can change or be taken from us at any moment.
- EP #118: Adopt These Habits to Increase Your Income: Being intentional and doing things on purpose can have a massive impact on your life, and your business. It is easy to allow things to “just happen”, to be reactive instead of proactive.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222