During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is common to hear the media and public officials refer to the state of the world as being in “uncertain times”. But in reality, isn’t life always uncertain? We often hold a false sense of security in our daily lives when really things can change or be taken from us at any moment. Leaving the safety of our homes right now may seem like a leap of faith. And in fact that may be what we all need right now, faith.
This week’s special guest is Pastor John Snyder of Crossroads Community Church. Pastor John reminds us that God can lead us, even when we aren’t sure where we are going. Tune into this special episode for a message of hope we can benefit from.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #118: Adopt These Habits to Increase Your Income: Being intentional and doing things on purpose can have a massive impact on your life, and your business. It is easy to allow things to “just happen”, to be reactive instead of proactive.
- EP #117: COVID-19 Lending Update: The market is changing faster than the news can keep up. Things are changing day by day, and hour by hour. As we are living through these uncharted times, we all need an advisor.
- EP #116: Being Positive in Uncertain Times: March 20th, 2020: The world is an interesting place right now. With the constant stream of news and updates from the powers at be, it can seem like every day is uncertain. What can we do to be a positive influence? How can we, as real estate professionals, continue with “business as usual” when nothing seems like the usual?
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222