March 20th, 2020: The world is an interesting place right now. With the constant stream of news and updates from the powers at be, it can seem like every day is uncertain. What can we do to be a positive influence? How can we, as real estate professionals, continue with “business as usual” when nothing seems like the usual?
On this special edition of the Calibrate Podcast, we all (virtually) sit down, Malnati kiddos included, to discuss how to keep positive and remember that truly, no time in life in certain. We cover 10 tactical tips to keeping in touch with your clients, while socials distancing – to remembering you are your clients’ guides, advocates, voice of reason when they may need the support the most.
Tune into this special episode of the Calibrate Podcast, with a few extra special guests.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #115: Simulcast – The RV Marketing Podcast: As a real estate agent, you want to grow your business, and marketing plays a big role in expanding your reach. Whether you are just getting started in the business, or a seasoned agent looking for more clients, turning up the volume on your marketing can be the key to unlocking the door to success.
- EP #114: Epically Efficient – Stress Less, Vacation More: In the fast paced world of real estate, you can often be given an “atta-boy” for working seven days a week and crushing your to-do lists from sun up to sun down. From weekend showings with Buyers, negotiating contracts the first part of the week, inspections the second half – just in time to start the process all over on Friday.
- EP #113: 25 Questions – Get to Know the Man Behind the Mic: With over 100+ episodes, the tables have turned on this week’s episode as host Kyle Malnati is now in the hot seat. After being challenged by a frequent guest of the show, Alyssa Hellman, to answer 10 out of her 25 questions, Kyle took it to the next level and answered all 25.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222