With over 100+ episodes, the tables have turned on this week’s episode as host Kyle Malnati is now in the hot seat. After being challenged by a frequent guest of the show, Alyssa Hellman, to answer 10 out of her 25 questions, Kyle took it to the next level and answered all 25. You asked, and we answered. Tune into to learn all about the man behind the mic.
#107: Paid to Speak – Alyssa Hellman
#71: How to Sustain Peak Performance – Alyssa Hellman
#56: Sustaining High Performance – Alyssa Hellman
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #112: The Sales Superpower of Introverts: When you think of your typical sales person, you probably think of an outgoing and gregarious extrovert. Some one who has the power of smooth-talking and doesn’t bat an eye at making cold calls or door knocking.
- EP #111: The Power of Video Marketing: In todays digital world, you have less than 10 seconds to catch your potential clients attention – and keep it. When was the last time you “checked yourself” and googled your own brand?
- EP #110: Rental Market Insights for 2020: Is our market heading for a shift? Have we reached the peak and are looking over the other side of the high hill our market has climbed? In times of uncertainty, we look to what is sturdy and consistent; numbers and facts.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222