Ultimately, any career path comes down to successful communication. How are you continuing to update your content, staying relevant with your audience, and sharing a CLEAR message? After a successful career in real estate, Alyssa Hellman Founded Compass South Coaching and has grown a very successful professional speaking career. Standing on a stage in front of an audience is more than a presentation – its using the stage to amplify and generate exposure for your business.
Tune into this special episode to learn how Alyssa focuses on strength based coaching with her clients and assists them design their environment around their strengths.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #106: Sell Better by Understanding Human Behavior: Human happiness is tied to making progress towards a goal we desire. What goals you set and how to choose to move the meter closer to success is based largely in human behavior, your personality profile. Learning to work within your strengths and focus on your innate preferences is key – we are all naturally gifted at something and that “something” is not an accident.
- EP #105: Our Best Podcasts of 2019: With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners in 2019. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year
- EP #104: In Memory of Chris Oakley: My heart is heavy as I watched the memorial service for my dear friend, Chris Oakley, who tragically passed away at 37-years of age in a hunting accident this month. I worked with Chris for the past 4 years. Our relationship started as Chris was assigned to me as my business coach, but he quickly became my friend.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222