Human happiness is tied to making progress towards a goal we desire. What goals you set and how to choose to move the meter closer to success is based largely in human behavior, your personality profile. Learning to work within your strengths and focus on your innate preferences is key – we are all naturally gifted at something and that “something” is not an accident.
Sean Moudry is a coach, an entrepreneur, a successful real estate agent, and most recently, the Author of 16 Strategies For Sales. In this episode, Sean shares his extensive research on the Myers Briggs personality test and how truly, your language and thoughts depict your stress, your interactions with others, and ultimately your business’ success.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
16 Strategies for Sales by Sean Moudry – 100% of net proceeds will be donated to mental health awareness
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #105: Our Best Podcasts of 2019: With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners in 2019. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year
- EP #104: In Memory of Chris Oakley: My heart is heavy as I watched the memorial service for my dear friend, Chris Oakley, who tragically passed away at 37-years of age in a hunting accident this month. I worked with Chris for the past 4 years. Our relationship started as Chris was assigned to me as my business coach, but he quickly became my friend.
- EP #103: Your Resilience Fuels Your Clarity: After 16 years in real estate, Kristen Cullen’s husband was diagnosed with cancer and she made the selfless choice to leave her career and become his primary caregiver. During his battle with cancer, Kristen was constantly serving and looking for ways to improve the lives of those around her
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222