After 16 years in real estate, Kristen Cullen’s husband was diagnosed with cancer and she made the selfless choice to leave her career and become his primary caregiver. During his battle with cancer, Kristen was constantly serving and looking for ways to improve the lives of those around her – even if that meant fundraising for new medical cancer treatments for the benefit of future cancer patients.
After her husband’s passing, Kristen knew she had to get back into the work force to raise her three children. But things had changed, and her passions had shifted. Today, Kristen is a Brand Strategist with Brand Builders and works with her real estate agent clients everyday to discover their passions, their uniqueness, and what one world problem they are solving with their service.
Tune into this very special episode to how who you are today, is truly serving who you used to be.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #102: 1031 Exchange VS DST – Investment Solutions: What exactly is a Deferred Sales Trust (DST)? How is a DST different from the more well known 1031 Exchange? As a broker, if you are able to thoroughly answer these questions and advise your clients on a path to wealth
- EP #101: Identify Your Ideal Client: As a real estate agent, you aren’t selling the house, the house can sell itself. You are selling the dream, the future, the vision. But in order to determine the vision you’re selling, you need to identify your ideal client.
- Ep #100: How to Build and Monetize Your Personal Brand: Rory Vaden is a proven thought leader and influencer. He has written two Best Selling books, Take the Stairs in 2012 and Procrastinate on Purpose in 2015. His TEDx talk, titled How to Multiply Your Time, has been viewed over 3.1 million times on YouTube.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222