As a real estate agent, you aren’t selling the house, the house can sell itself. You are selling the dream, the future, the vision. But in order to determine the vision you’re selling, you need to identify your ideal client. What are their needs and how can you make their dream a reality.
Jasen Edwards is a sales expert, creator of the Good Selling Formula, and professional coach who teaches salespeople how to become exceptional at just that – selling. After over a decade of success in real estate brokerage, Jasen discovered his passion for real estate was deeper than transactions and tuned his direction to coaching others reach mountain top success. Today he is helping his clients gain clarity on the why behind their work, and access a deep sense of purpose in their careers.
Tune into this special episode to discover why it is so important to be a member of your client’s team (not just their agent), and how to move past the “tactics” to find your ideal client.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
Avator Worksheet: www.jasenedwards.com/Calibrate
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- Ep #100: How to Build and Monetize Your Personal Brand: Rory Vaden is a proven thought leader and influencer. He has written two Best Selling books, Take the Stairs in 2012 and Procrastinate on Purpose in 2015. His TEDx talk, titled How to Multiply Your Time, has been viewed over 3.1 million times on YouTube.
- EP #99: Fundamentals of Productivity: Time may be a relative construct, but how you spend your time is how you spend your energy and ultimately your life. 3 time Author Karen Briscoe knows that the fundamental currency of high performance is energy.
- EP #98: Starting from Scratch – An Entrepreneur’s Guide: Are you interested in starting a business from scratch? Or do you know someone who has always wanted to be an entrepreneur? Brad Allen started the Art of Real Estate 6 years ago and shares his experiences, both highs and lows, with host Kyle Malnati who started Calibrate Real Estate 3 years ago.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222