Time may be a relative construct, but how you spend your time is how you spend your energy and ultimately your life. 3 time Author Karen Briscoe knows that the fundamental currency of high performance is energy. Deciphering what is truly powerful in your life and prioritizing is the key to unlocking how to move from being busy to being productive.
If you are amongst the group of high performers who always feel like there just isn’t enough time in the day, you may need to evaluate what it means to truly run out of time and “flip your life”. Tune into this inspiring episode to break it all down into bite size pieces and start creating life changing habits.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
- Calibrate Podcast EP1: Real Estate Succes in 5 Minuts a Day
- Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day
- Commit to Get Leads Success in 5 Minutes a Day
- Flip Time Love Life
- 5 Minute Success – The Podcast
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #98: Starting from Scratch – An Entrepreneur’s Guide: Are you interested in starting a business from scratch? Or do you know someone who has always wanted to be an entrepreneur? Brad Allen started the Art of Real Estate 6 years ago and shares his experiences, both highs and lows, with host Kyle Malnati who started Calibrate Real Estate 3 years ago.
- EP #97: How to Rebuild After a Team Member Leaves: It’s every leader’s nightmare, the day someone you have been investing in and mentoring decides to leave for a different company. It usually comes as surprise leaving you asking where to go from here?
- EP #96: Business Principles the Disney Way: There is no other company in the world that creates memories to last a lifetime like Disney. After getting started in her real estate career, Monica knew she wanted to implement the Disney culture into her business to create extraordinary client experiences and unparalleled customer service – just like Disney.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210