There is no other company in the world that creates memories to last a lifetime like Disney. Monica Shea grew up in Florida loving her trips to Disney as a child and made her a lifelong fan. After getting started in her real estate career, Monica knew she wanted to implement the Disney culture into her business to create extraordinary client experiences and unparalleled customer service – just like Disney. Agent of Excellence is a membership network for “Disney People” looking to set themselves apart with EPIC service skills and tools to add some Disney magic to their day-to-day lives.
Resources Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #95: Don’t Be a Secret Agent: As a real estate agent, you always need to be ready for business. Real Estate is an industry grounded in the people and people are our business. From social events, grocery shopping, or driving a company branded car, opportunities to meet your next potential client are every where.
- EP #94: Partners in a Real Estate Venture: Friendships and partnerships are two very different versions of “ships”. When making the choice to create a partnership for the sake of a real estate venture, you may consider a friendship your best source of engagement – but according to Kyle Malnati, REALTOR & CEO of Calibrate Real Estate, you need to evaluate 10 key factors before making such an important decision.
- EP #93: Systematic Success: According to Ashton Ernst and her 228 listing appointments in the last year, every listing is either won or lost in the preparation. Provide a great consultation, do your research, write down your agenda, and being thorough is all it takes to win every listing appointment you set.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210