According to Ashton Ernst and her 228 listing appointments in the last year, every listing is either won or lost in the preparation. Provide a great consultation, do your research, write down your agenda, and being thorough is all it takes to win every listing appointment you set. You might be saying to yourself, easier said than done…. Tune into this episode to learn Ashton’s systematic approach to not only finding the leads and setting the appointments, but how her goal orientated motto of “I‘m not stopping until” has lead to her mountain top success.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #92: Buyer Focused with the Showings: How in the world does an agent sell hundreds of homes a year with a Buyer focused business and shows almost no property herself? Buyer Specialist Saria Finkelstien does that everyday and has expanded her business to new heights using proven systems.
- EP #91: Finding Your Formula For Real Estate Investing: Lee Kearney is one of the nation’s most successful single family real estate investors. Since the start of his real estate career in 2004, he has bought and sold 7,000+ properties and has learned there is a direct, and repeatable formula to leveraging the real estate market cycles.
- EP #90: How & When to Sell Your Business: From Broker to Executive Vice President – Elad Bushari‘s extensive knowledge of all things real estate has lead his business to unstoppable heights. He started his own boutique brokerage firm after the market crash of 2008 and quickly grew his company to 45 agents.