Lee Kearney is one of the nation’s most successful single family real estate investors. Since the start of his real estate career in 2004, he has bought and sold 7,000+ properties and has learned there is a direct, and repeatable formula to leveraging the real estate market cycles.
In this episode Lee and Kyle discuss the steps involved in finding your own formula to successful real estate investing. These tactical tips include, the necessity of a coach, how to analyze the market, learning to be on the right side of the trade, and knowing even in down markets – there is ALWAYS money in real estate.
Tune in to discover when you need to treat money like a tool and more importantly, it’s about the people, not the money.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #90: How & When to Sell Your Business: From Broker to Executive Vice President – Elad Bushari‘s extensive knowledge of all things real estate has lead his business to unstoppable heights. He started his own boutique brokerage firm after the market crash of 2008 and quickly grew his company to 45 agents.
- EP #89: Converting Cold Calls into Warm Leads: As a real estate agent, your biggest area of focus for developing your business is identifying your value add proposition. But the question becomes, how to you prove your ability to the person on the other side of a cold call in just seconds?
- EP #88: Free Yourself from Financial Bondage: Best selling author of 11 books in personal finance and retirement planning, host of the Financial Underdog Podcast, guest of over 400 podcast interviews, Damion Lupo has started over 50 businesses, and the only thing he is afraid of is regret.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210