Friendships and partnerships are two very different versions of “ships”. When making the choice to create a partnership for the sake of a real estate venture, you may consider a friendship your best source of engagement – but according to Kyle Malnati, REALTOR & CEO of Calibrate Real Estate, you need to evaluate 10 key factors before making such an important decision. Tune into this episode featuring our very own podcast host on how you need to create intentionality around who, how, and when you should considering aligning your real estate goals.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #93: Systematic Success: According to Ashton Ernst and her 228 listing appointments in the last year, every listing is either won or lost in the preparation. Provide a great consultation, do your research, write down your agenda, and being thorough is all it takes to win every listing appointment you set.
- EP #92: Buyer Focused with the Showings: How in the world does an agent sell hundreds of homes a year with a Buyer focused business and shows almost no property herself? Buyer Specialist Saria Finkelstien does that everyday and has expanded her business to new heights using proven systems.
- EP #91: Finding Your Formula For Real Estate Investing: Lee Kearney is one of the nation’s most successful single family real estate investors. Since the start of his real estate career in 2004, he has bought and sold 7,000+ properties and has learned there is a direct, and repeatable formula to leveraging the real estate market cycles.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210