It’s every leader’s nightmare, the day someone you have been investing in and mentoring decides to leave for a different company. It usually comes as surprise leaving you asking where to go from here? Through his first hand expereince of having a few key producers leave at once, Eric Rollo learned this shock is truly a reset button on your business.
After picking up the pieces, Eric began to seek out ways to rebuild his team strong than ever. From creating a fortress of culture, reinvesting directly into the business, and establishing more advanced means of training for his new agents. Tune into this episode to learn more about pivoting and innovating after a team member leaves.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #96: Business Principles the Disney Way: There is no other company in the world that creates memories to last a lifetime like Disney. After getting started in her real estate career, Monica knew she wanted to implement the Disney culture into her business to create extraordinary client experiences and unparalleled customer service – just like Disney.
- EP #95: Don’t Be a Secret Agent: As a real estate agent, you always need to be ready for business. Real Estate is an industry grounded in the people and people are our business. From social events, grocery shopping, or driving a company branded car, opportunities to meet your next potential client are every where.
- EP #94: Partners in a Real Estate Venture: Friendships and partnerships are two very different versions of “ships”. When making the choice to create a partnership for the sake of a real estate venture, you may consider a friendship your best source of engagement – but according to Kyle Malnati, REALTOR & CEO of Calibrate Real Estate, you need to evaluate 10 key factors before making such an important decision.