I want to introduce you to my latest podcast guest as his message is one that productive real estate professionals, like us, need to hear.
Rory Vaden is a proven thought leader and influencer. He has written two Best Selling books, Take the Stairs in 2012 and Procrastinate on Purpose in 2015. His TEDx talk, titled How to Multiply Your Time, has been viewed over 3.1 million times on YouTube.
Rory is professional speaker that has mastered the process of delivering a keynote presentation. He is a two time World Championship of Public Speaking finalist and has been recently named one of the top 100 speakers in the world by Inc. Magazine. Recently, Rory was voted into the Speaker’s Hall of Fame.
Rory and his wife, AJ, co-founded a coaching and consulting business that helped salespeople learn strategies that helped people, like me, grow their business, focus on what truly matters, and lead the life we were designed to live. After a decade of growing their coaching business, they decided to launch a company called Brand Builders that helps people build and monetize a personal brand.
My professional relationship with Rory Vaden started in 2009 and developed into a friendship. I was personally coached by Rory. His advice has lead me to some amazing mountain top experiences in my career; such as, partner in a real estate brokerage in 2011, REALTOR Magazine “30 Under 30” in 2012, company Top Producer from 2012-2015, founder of my own brokerage company (Calibrate Real Estate) in 2016, and Denver Business Journal “40 Under 40” in 2017.
Our professional relationship has developed into a friendship as I mentioned before. Perhaps the most important benefit of Rory’s tutelage is that I have: strengthened my faith as a Christian, become a better family man as a husband for Courtney and father for our three children, and learned to live a debt-free life as I paid off over $450,000 in loans while working with him.
Rory and AJ Vaden’s company, Brand Builders, is on a mission to help professional service providers, like real estate agents, learn that they can build and monetize a personal brand, so that they can leverage that brand that creates more revenue, makes lead generation easier, and does influential work that matters.
In our 100th podcast episode, Rory will teach you that a personal brand needs to be: digital, automated, recurring, evergreen, and scalable (an acronym that he calls D.A.R.E.S.). Rory will also explain his Brand DNA Helix which helps to answer six important questions every real estate professional needs to answer for their business.
If you want to connect with Rory directly and learn more, he would be happy to talk to you. All you have to do is visit FreeCall.RoryVaden.com
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #99: Fundamentals of Productivity: Time may be a relative construct, but how you spend your time is how you spend your energy and ultimately your life. 3 time Author Karen Briscoe knows that the fundamental currency of high performance is energy.
- EP #98: Starting from Scratch – An Entrepreneur’s Guide: Are you interested in starting a business from scratch? Or do you know someone who has always wanted to be an entrepreneur? Brad Allen started the Art of Real Estate 6 years ago and shares his experiences, both highs and lows, with host Kyle Malnati who started Calibrate Real Estate 3 years ago.
- EP #97: How to Rebuild After a Team Member Leaves: It’s every leader’s nightmare, the day someone you have been investing in and mentoring decides to leave for a different company. It usually comes as surprise leaving you asking where to go from here?