When you think of your typical sales person, you probably think of an outgoing and gregarious extrovert. Some one who has the power of smooth-talking and doesn’t bat an eye at making cold calls or door knocking. And while these natural born sales people exist, it is a misconception that you have to flex these traits to be successful in sales.
On this week’s episode, Kyle interviews Mikaela Durham who has had big success in her real estate career by learning to be herself, and knowing her clients will be attracted to working with her for that reason. Being an introvert doesn’t mean you don’t have a place in this business, it means being authentic and building confidence in your value add proposition.
Tune into this new episode to learn how to leverage your introvert strengths and skyrocket your sales.
#55: Get Back to Simplicity – With Wayne Salmans
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #111: The Power of Video Marketing: In todays digital world, you have less than 10 seconds to catch your potential clients attention – and keep it. When was the last time you “checked yourself” and googled your own brand?
- EP #110: Rental Market Insights for 2020: Is our market heading for a shift? Have we reached the peak and are looking over the other side of the high hill our market has climbed? In times of uncertainty, we look to what is sturdy and consistent; numbers and facts.
- EP #109: Breaking the Mold in Business: What it means to be happy and successful doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone. In today’s world, we fall victim to the crippling and undisciplined pursuit of more. More leads, more appointments, more clients, more hires… the frantic pace of more is overrunning our true desires.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222