What it means to be happy and successful doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone. In today’s world, we fall victim to the crippling and undisciplined pursuit of more. More leads, more appointments, more clients, more hires… the frantic pace of more is overrunning our true desires.
Tara Moore and her husband Matt are the Owners of Tara Moore Real Estate and have committed to pulling back on the “more lever”. Now, they are making a conscious choice to focus on what they want their lives and business to truly look like. Instead of focusing solely on growth, they are aiming their sights on working less and spending more time with their family. Tara is on a mission to help all of us see that there isn’t shame in not wanting to scale and grow, but to rather break the mold in business.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
CRE #12: Inside Secrets of a Real Estate Mom
CRE #19: Working Mom Panel – 2018 Mastermind
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #108: Mastering your Environment by Decluttering Helping people take common concepts, resonate with the information, and put it into practice is the personal goal of Author Robb Zbierski. Robb is the Co-Founder of Freedom Personal Development and is set on helping his clients train their brain for success.
- EP #107: Paid to Speak: Ultimately, any career path comes down to successful communication. How are you continuing to update your content, staying relevant with your audience, and sharing a CLEAR message?
- EP #106: Sell Better by Understanding Human Behavior: Human happiness is tied to making progress towards a goal we desire. What goals you set and how to choose to move the meter closer to success is based largely in human behavior, your personality profile. Learning to work within your strengths and focus on your innate preferences is key – we are all naturally gifted at something and that “something” is not an accident.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222