Helping people take common concepts, resonate with the information, and put it into practice is the personal goal of Author Robb Zbierski. Robb is the Co-Founder of Freedom Personal Development and is set on helping his clients train their brain for success. Through the power of decluttering, shifting your perspective, and combating runaway brain we can all become unapologetically purposeful.
Tune into this jam-packed episode to learn first hand how to increase your “excellence time” and minimize “should-ing” yourself.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #107: Paid to Speak: Ultimately, any career path comes down to successful communication. How are you continuing to update your content, staying relevant with your audience, and sharing a CLEAR message?
- EP #106: Sell Better by Understanding Human Behavior: Human happiness is tied to making progress towards a goal we desire. What goals you set and how to choose to move the meter closer to success is based largely in human behavior, your personality profile. Learning to work within your strengths and focus on your innate preferences is key – we are all naturally gifted at something and that “something” is not an accident.
- EP #105: Our Best Podcasts of 2019: With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners in 2019. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222