In the fast paced world of real estate, you can often be given an “atta-boy” for working seven days a week and crushing your to-do lists from sun up to sun down. From weekend showings with Buyers, negotiating contracts the first part of the week, inspections the second half – just in time to start the process all over on Friday. It is far too easy to work on your business 7 days a week without leaving space for down time.
Isabel Affinito is a top producer in Austin and is militantly off ever single Friday. She doesn’t answer her phone, book any appointments, or engage in anything that isn’t centered in self care. She is passionate about convincing other agents that you don’t need to work more, you need a day off. Being a workaholic is real addiction and can be detrimental to your life.
Tune into this episode to learn from Isabel what it means to claim one day a week for yourself and how to establish the resources to make it happen.
#101: Identify Your Ideal Client – Jasen Edwards
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #113: 25 Questions – Get to Know the Man Behind the Mic: With over 100+ episodes, the tables have turned on this week’s episode as host Kyle Malnati is now in the hot seat. After being challenged by a frequent guest of the show, Alyssa Hellman, to answer 10 out of her 25 questions, Kyle took it to the next level and answered all 25.
- EP #112: The Sales Superpower of Introverts: When you think of your typical sales person, you probably think of an outgoing and gregarious extrovert. Some one who has the power of smooth-talking and doesn’t bat an eye at making cold calls or door knocking.
- EP #111: The Power of Video Marketing: In todays digital world, you have less than 10 seconds to catch your potential clients attention – and keep it. When was the last time you “checked yourself” and googled your own brand?
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222